Services of Psychological and Educational Counseling Unit
1. Prepare brochures and pamphlets to inform about the unit and its service and activities.
2. Create signboards about the unit.
3. Create a website for the unit on the University's main website.
4. Specify a box for students to express their opinion about the counseling services provided to them on the basis of confidentiality and certain regulations.
5. Hold meetings with the academically low achievement students in coordination with the academic advising units at other faculties to develop a treatment plan.
6. Organize a forum titled 'mental health as a gateway for a better life.
7. Organize visits to faculties to inform about the unit and its services as well as to identify relevant needs.
8. Identify communication methods with students (via telephone- email- visiting the unit).