Responsibilities of quality coordinator at Department of Psychology
· Monitoring actions of development and quality along with solving the problems.
· Providing necessary technical support for development and quality.
· In charge of sub-committees.
· Spreading the culture of quality and requirements of academic accreditation.
· Following up the instructions issued by vice rectorship for development and quality.
· Preparing annual reports about quality and academic accreditation.
· Training department employees in how to apply quality procedures.
· Making sure of the availability of quality documents, organizing them, and archiving all related decisions.